Our Commitment to Quality Geotechnical Services
Qualified, Trained Personnel – Who have Knowledge and Expertise
Our multi-skilled teams work closely with our clients and ensure industry best practices are adhered to. We review and implement industry updates utilising advancements in geotechnical, design and remediation technology for development sites and projects of all scales, big or small.
Our engineers are encouraged to participate in the wider geotechnical and geoenvironmental industry. Our team includes Chartered Geologists, Chartered Environmentalists, Chartered Engineers. We have team members with Qualified Person status under the CL:AIRE Code of Practice Qualified Person (QP 105)
Plus many of our team are members of professional institutions including the Institution of Environmental Sciences, Society of Brownfield Risk Assessment (SOBRA) the Institute of Civil Engineers and the Geological Society, Association of Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Specialists (AGS).
Quality Assurance – Compliance With Current Legislation
At Earth Environmental & Geotechnical all of our regional offices have highly qualified, experienced experts in their field, who ensure compliance with current legislation including:
- ISO14001 (Environmental Management ) and ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- Laboratory Testing, Contamination Testing, and for our Engineers to log in accordance with BS EN ISO 14688-1 and BS EN ISO 14689-1
- British Standard Codes of Practice BS5930 and British and European Standards BS EN 1997-2 (EC7)
- All of our Interpretive Reports are written to the current British Standards, Eurocode 7 Standards and National House Building Council (NHBC) Standards
- Monitor and adhere to industry best practice, client requirements, and guidance from regulators such as the Environment Agency and Health and Safety Executive
- Review internal and external assessments, including those associated with audits and inspections, customer feedback, incident investigations, and risk assessment reviews
You can read our Quality Assurance Policy here
Commitment to Health and Safety
At Earth Environmental & Geotechnical we are committed to the Health and Safety of our staff, our clients and working partners. Whether field or office based, all our team are required to adhere to the requirements of the company safety, health, environment and quality management systems.
Our experts have many years of experience delivering client support and advice at all stages of a project, providing cost-effective solutions and ensuring all the necessary documentation completed to be Health and Safety aware and legally compliant.
You can read our Health and Safety policy here