All in a weeks work for Earth Environmental & Geotechnical’s Bath Office
Earth Environmental and Geotechnical South West Office
Last week Earth Environmental & Geotechnical South West Office worked on an extensive range of services in some fantastic locations and are looking forward to another exciting week!
- drilling in Plymouth (1st photo attached)
- groundwater sampling/monitoring in Cirencester
- contamination sampling in Aldershot
- basement impact assessment works in London, works in the existing basement
- soakaway testing in Cranleigh
- on the Isle of White drilling for slope stability investigation
- carrying out in situ radon testing in Wiltshire
- drilling in South Wales for a coal mining investigation
- carrying out drainage assessment works (including Flood Consequences Assessment and Drainage Strategy Report) for a site in South Wales).
It’s fantastic to be working with The Bath Office team & Simon Leat on an extensive range of projects in such varied locations!!