Example of quarry projects we have been involved include brickworks, sandstone works, gypsum, cement works, surface coal mines, barytes, iron and sand/gravel. Due to our knowledge of geological terrains we have provided exploration and resource advice to several operators.
We also have been involved in the design and construction of former quarries that have been converted into inert, non-hazardous and hazardous landfill facilities.
Typical Mining and Minerals services we provide include;
- Environmental Audit of Quarry Operations and Mining sites
- Slope Stability Assessments
- Geological Exploration
- Underground storage feasibility projects
- Coal Bed Methane studies
- Abandoned Mine Working Surveys
- Spoil Heap Stability Assessment and Remediation
- Mineral resource assessment for sand/gravel coal, metalliferous and non-metalliferous deposits
- Integrated hydrogeological, hydrological, geotechnical and environmental impact studies
- Hydrogeological assessment of quarries and
- Waste Soil Classification
- Landfill Design Studies