Regional Office: South commissioned to undertake a ground investigation to investigate ground condition for geotechnical design at a site in Frilford. EEGSL had earlier been commissioned to carry out soak-away testing on this site, however the client then required further geotechnical investigation and requested it to be combined with current archaeological investigations on site.

A flood risk assessment is required when making a planning application for a development which is located in the floodplain or in an area affected by flooding. You need to undertake a flood risk assessment for most developments within one of the flood zones. Find out more about Flood Risk Assessments

When do you need a Phase 1 Desk Study?
If you are planning to develop a site, whether it is a large-scale commercial development, a residential development, or an extension to an existing property,  you will generally need to complete a Phase 1 Desk Study as part of your planning application. But when is the ideal time to get the phase 1 desktop report?